Fun and Free things to do in Ocala!!
Fun and Free, those words sometimes come few and far between but in Ocala there’s a variety of fun and free things to do! The city of Ocala encourages their residents to do the fun and free things in Ocala and there are a lot of activities to do.
There’s nothing better than having fun while you’re not paying for it. Have you tried some of these free activities??
- Go fishing at Lake Tuscawilla, Ritterhoff Park or Nature Park
- Enjoy a nature walk at one of several City nature trails (you’ll see our wild side!) – Heritage Nature Conservancy, and Scott Springs.
- Help kick off the holiday season at “Light Up Ocala” in November of each year.
- Soak in some rays at Lake Tuscawilla (soak safely – use sunscreen
- Get the guys (and gals) together for a game of pick-up baseball at an area park.