5 Simple Ways to Go Green In Your Ocala Apartment
In this day in age, there are so many important reasons to go green and do your part to help the environment. It doesn’t take huge changes to your life to start going green, just simple additions to your daily routine that will eventually become habit. If you’re looking for ways to be more earth-friendly in your Ocala apartment at The Estates at Heathbrook, here a just a few to get you started.
- Pay your bills online to avoid getting all that paper in the mail.
- Conserve energy by turning off the lights when you are not in the room, unplugging electronics when you are not using them, and buying energy efficient light bulbs.
- Conserve water by turning off the faucet while you are brushing your teeth and taking shorter showers.
- Reduce hazardous waste by using vinegar, baking soda and lemon to juice to clean instead of harsh chemicals.
- Reuse items like scrap paper for grocery lists and jars and plastic tubs to store food in.
Do you have any great green living tips? Leave a comment and share with us!
Image courtesy: sxc.hu